Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Puppies and Rubies

As most of you know, I've been working at a doggy day camp called Camp Bow Wow. As embarrassing as it is, I really love it. Right now we have two foster dogs on loan from Harbor Humane Society, just until they get adopted. I love these pups with all my heart, but one of them, Maddie, was adopted last week. I'm so glad she's found a home, but it will be sad to see her go.
Also, my good friends of the band Rodeo Ruby Love came up to play a show in Grand Rapids. They're always a riot, and we got a chance to shoot a few pics in a cool raised garden downtown.


Maddie the wonder dog playing with her good buddy Coco.


Izzy giving me a facial.

C'mon, how can you NOT love that face?

Rubies and flowers.

The boys, surly because they aren't watching football.

2 comments:

Neil Blake said...

This comment will be entitled "Puppy!!!!" and "Hey, you're blond!"

nt. :)

Neil Blake said...

Hey friend. It's been too long since your last post. Tell me, do you still photograph stuff?